Open edition canvas giclée fine art print.
Hang Ten is part of the "Piece of the Action" series. This series, painted in vibrantly detailed watercolor, captures the spirit of a Western performance horse in action. As an accomplished, lifelong equestrian, I know first hand how much horses can love equestrian sports as much as we do.
- Unframed "gallery wrap" canvas prints have the image wrap around the sides for a decorative effect.
- All framed and unframed prints come ready to hang with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Rubber bumpers - protects wall surface and keeps print straight on the wall
- Unframed canvas depth: 1 1/2"
- Framed canvas depth: 1 3/4"
Clean with a dry cloth when needed
Made in USA
- Genuine artist quality canvas
- Poly cotton blend
- Chemistry perfect gloss finish
- Scratch, crack, & warp resistant
- State of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity
- UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink
- Water resistant
- Fade resistant
- FSC Certified from sustainable forests
- Knot free
- Finger jointed for strength
- Sap free
- Kiln dried
- Warp free - will not bow
- High quality, hand crafted moulding
- 5 times sanded & finished without toxins or chipping
- 100% real pine wood
- Professional matte black finish
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Item is printed on demand. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before ready to ship.
Unless product is damaged or defective, all products must be returned in perfect condition in order to qualify for a full refund minus any shipping costs paid on the order. Buyer to pay for return shipping + shipping insurance (advised). Items returned in a non resell-able state will not be refunded. We advise that you take pictures of damaged or returned items before sending so that any damage that occurs during shipping can be reclaimed through shipping insurance.